REFURBISHED NATIONAL OILWELL 1625DE DRAWWORKS (3000HP)
Refurbishment consisting of the following:
- Fully Reconditioned Drawworks Assembly
- Main Drumshaft, Jackshaft, Catshaft & Motor Shaft rebuilt with all new
- American Bearings
- New Brake Bands, Pins & Linkage.
- High & Low Clutches rebuilt with new parts as necessary. • Transmission, Low Drum Drive & Catshaft converted to Air Cylinder Shifting.
- New Dive Chains fitted throughout.
- All new Stainless Steel Air Lines & Galvanised Water Pipework • New Air Control Lines, Valves & Controls
- New Air/Water Stuffing Boxes
- New Lebus Grooving for 1-1/2” Drilling Line
- Make Up & Break Out Catheads completely refurbished with all new parts
- Baylor 7838 Eddycurrent Brake c/with coupling and test certification
- MPI inspection of all critical areas of the Drawworks frame
- MPI of all load path components and critical areas of shaft assemblies • Dimensional control of all shaft, journal and critical components
- Installation & Alignment of Shaft Assemblies in frame.
- New Oil Pump & Drive Chain.
- Crown-0-Matic Crown Saver installed.
- 100% Blast & Paint of all non-machined components with 2 part Marine Epoxy Paint.
- Internal Frame & Guards painted with Oil Resistant 2 part Epoxy.
- A complete Equipment Data Pack will be provided.
Drawworks assembly includes:
- Three (3) Remanufactured GE-752 Shunt Wound 1000HP DC Motors with Stainless Steel 10HP Blower Assemblies.
- 7838 Baylor Eddycurrent Brake
- Make Up & Break Out Catheads
- Air & Mechanical Transmission Controls
- Drillers Console Control panel with all new Control Valves, Gauges etc.
This Drawworks will be completed and available in approximately 6 weeks.